Our World Has Changed, So Have We! COVID-19 Protocol and Changes At Monal Tourist Home
Looking at the changes that are happening around us after Covid-19 and post the countrywide lockdown, we at Monal have decided to change ourselves too. But before we welcome you back here, we need to inform you of the COVID-19 protocol and changes that have been applied at Monal.
We have irresistible offers for our guests to come and stay in Uttarkashi, enjoy its natural beauty, clam and quiet pace of life, and an opportunity to get out of the four walls of your homes in the city to revel in the freedom of the Himalaya Mountains.
Why Uttarkashi & Why Monal:
While the rest of the world was reeling with the lockdown, despite an influx of migrants returning home from the big cities, Uttarkashi has seen very few (less than a hundred) COVID -19 cases and no deaths. Our Doctors have been able to cure and return home most of the infected people. The town and its countryside is relatively safe and offers a unique opportunity to those of you who have been locked in the confines of the four walls of your homes for weeks.
Monal Tourist Home has been in your service for over 25 years now. Those of you who have stayed here know of the meticulous cleanliness of Monal, the endearing hospitality of its staff, and the excellent quality of its service.
Taking this a step farther, MTH is dedicated to ensuring the hygiene and safety of all its guests and staff. We now have checks and measures in place that ensure a comfortable and safe stay with us.
Our COVID-19 prevention drill includes following the Government issued guidelines for hygiene and safety strictly and introducing additional measures to ensure minimum contact service for our guests.
Dos and Don'ts For The Guests
- Do not step out of the room unnecessarily. Wear a mask whenever outside the room.
- Clothes should not be washed inside the room.
- In case a balcony is shared with another room, please be on the side of your room. Do not interact with other guests.
- No visitors should be allowed in the rooms.
- Doors should be kept closed and any contact with the doorknobs should be avoided by staff.
- Kitchen and washing area entry should be prohibited for the guests.
- Always keep a safe distance of at least 2 m (6 ft) while you are at the property.
- Wash your hand frequently with soaps/sanitizers provided.
- Put all disposable plates/cups/bottles after use in the garbage bag.
- Usage of Arogya Setu App is mandatory inside the hotel premises.
- Elderly people above the age of 65 and young children below the age of 10 will not be allowed to stay at the property.
Additional COVID-19 Prevention Precautions By Monal Tourist Home:
- All food will be served in the room.
- Minimum Contact Service.
- Thorough sanitization of the property at regular intervals to prevent infection through droplets or contact via infected surfaces.
- Shared and common spaces usage will be supervised to ensure social distancing and minimum contact.
- We have a stringent COVID-19 safety protocol in place. From the moment you arrive at Monal, until 72 hours after you leave, we follow complete sanitization and safety measures as stipulated by the administration and the Ministry of Health. We cut no corners to ensure you stay safe while at Monal.
For the full guidelines for travel and stay you may click here. To apply for e-pass click here
The precautions and the safety measures that we have adopted make Monal an ideal place for work from anywhere concept. It offers so much more than just a clean place to stay. Check out our facilities and activities and see why it is the ideal destination in these difficult times.